Marc Randazza interviewed on Vice TV
Marc Randazza speaks to Vice about defending Andrew Anglin in the lawsuit filed by Tanya Gersh who alleged Anglin incited a troll storm against her.
Randazza explains that Anglin’s speech is political, a category protected by the First Amendment, and justifies his representation of the Daily Stormer founder.
“Whether or not I agree with somebody’s content is irrelevant to whether I represent them.”
Check out the full interview below.
- RLG WINS BIG ANTI-SLAPP VICTORY OVER SAHARA CASINO ON BEHALF OF LOCAL JOURNALIST
- Student requests ‘diversity of thought’ training after teacher belittles him for political view
- Arcades reopen in Massachusetts
- The Verge Profiles T. Greg Doucette, The Lawyer Chronicling Police Brutality
- Massachusetts Arcade Sues Governor Over Reopening Plan