With a passion for the law and a knack for navigating the digital world, Ms. Beebe is a force to be reckoned with. Her journey in the legal field began in the late ’90s, and since then, she has amassed a wealth of real-world legal skills and practical business knowledge. But don’t let her extensive experience intimidate you – she’s not your average attorney.
From criminal law to tort litigation, and from contract disputes to the complex world of securities fraud, Ms. Beebe has seen it all. But her true expertise lies in the captivating realm of internet law. As if by fate, her dedication to clients led her to focus on matters related to free speech, defamation, and the ever-elusive Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act.
You might have seen her gracing the screens of Fox 11 Los Angeles or ABC Action 15, or perhaps you’ve come across her interviews in prestigious publications like Forbes, Bloomberg, The New York Times and The Boston Globe. She’s a go-to source for all things internet law, providing insights into the evolving landscape of online legal matters.
Beyond her remarkable legal prowess, Ms. Beebe wears many hats. She’s not afraid to roll up her sleeves and tackle the challenges that individuals and businesses face in the digital realm. With a keen eye for prevention and resolution, she excels in partner conflict resolution, policy development, trust and safety implementation, and overall business advisory.
But it doesn’t stop there. Ms. Beebe is on a mission to educate. Whether it’s through captivating presentations to diverse audiences or her commitment to high-school students, she believes in empowering people with the knowledge they need to navigate the ever-changing landscape of internet usage. Her passion for education led her to establish her own company, aptly named Smarter Internet Use, where she strives to bridge the gap between online actions and their consequences.
Not content with just her legal prowess, Ms. Beebe also shares her knowledge as a part-time Adjunct Professor of Law at the prestigious Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University. There, she instructs a captivating course titled “Introduction to Internet Law“, shaping the minds of future legal professionals and regularly volunteers, often taking on leadership roles, with various legal and non-legal organizations.
So, whether you’re facing a legal challenge in the digital world or seeking guidance to safeguard your online endeavors, Ms. Beebe is your go-to legal maverick. With her unparalleled expertise and commitment to client success, she’ll navigate the complex web of internet law to ensure your rights are protected and your online ventures flourish.
Get ready to embark on a legal journey like no other with Ms. Beebe by your side – because when it comes to internet law, she’s the ultimate trailblazer.
- University of Wyoming College of Law – Laramie, Wyoming
- J.D., course emphasis in Business and Intellectual Property
- Arizona State University – Tempe, Arizona
- B.S. Administration of Justice, minor in Pre-Law – magna cum laude
- STATE COURTS
- State of Arizona
- FEDERAL COURTS
- Supreme Court of the United States
- District of Arizona
- Certified Information Privacy Professional, CIPP/US
- Member, State Bar of Arizona
- Section Member: Business Law
- Leadership Role: Secretary for Executive Council (2023-2024)
- Leadership Role: Former Member-at-Large on Executive Council (2020 – 2023)
- Section Member: E-Commerce, Internet & Technology
- Leadership Role: Chair for the Executive Council (2023-2024)
- Section Member: In-House Counsel
- Section Member: Intellectual Property
- Section Member: Sole Practitioner/Small Firm
- Section Member: Business Law
- Member, Bar of the Supreme Court of the United States
- Member, American Bar Association (“ABA”)
- Member, Internet Lawyer Leadership Summit (“ILLS”) (a private group of highly specialized Internet and Technology lawyers from the US and beyond)
- Member, First Amendment Coalition
- Member, International Association of Privacy Professionals (“IAPP”)
- CIPP/US (Certified Information Privacy Professional – United States)
- Member, ChIPs (organization for women in technology, law, and policy)
- Member, Internet Society