Ronald D. Green, Jr.
A native of Pittsburgh, Ron attended Washington & Jefferson College in Washington, Pennsylvania, where he majored in Political Science. He attended law school at the University of Pittsburgh. While a law student, Ron focused his studies on intellectual property and the then-emerging field of Internet law.
Immediately after his graduation from law school, Ron relocated to Las Vegas. He initially spent three years gaining experience with one of Nevada’s most prominent commercial litigation firms. However, his interest in intellectual property and Internet law never abated, and he soon accepted a position with Greenberg Traurig, one of the nation’s premier intellectual property firms, where he practiced for eight years and headed its Las Vegas office’s Internet litigation group.
Throughout Ron’s career, he has enforced the intellectual property rights of many of the country’s most prominent businesses, including the majority of the hotel casinos located on the famous Las Vegas Strip. His enforcement efforts have included traditional trademark, copyright, and patent litigation, domain name arbitration and litigation, and seizures of infringing goods coordinated with United States Marshals. He has additionally protected the likenesses and rights of numerous world-famous actors, musicians, and athletes. Ron is well-versed in nearly all aspects of commercial litigation, particularly in the areas of contract enforcement, defamation, and fraud, and has lectured and written articles on such topics as domain name litigation and electronic discovery.
- B.A. – Washington & Jefferson College (1997) – Cum Laude
- J.D. – University of Pittsburgh School of Law (2000) – Summa Cum Laude
- State Bar of Nevada
- United States District Court for the District of Nevada
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado