Trey A. Rothell
Trey Rothell is an associate attorney in the firm’s Las Vegas office and brings his experience and research capabilities to help clients navigate complex legal disputes. Trey has assisted clients with matters pending in state and federal courts throughout the United States and is well versed in a variety of legal areas, including defamation, anti-SLAPP, intellectual property, civil rights, privacy, internet law, trade secrets, and general business litigation.
Trey realizes that effective representation of a client results from both clear communication and a firm understanding of the law. Having worked as a litigation paralegal prior to attending law school, Trey also understands that cases can be won or lost based upon the minutiae of court rules and procedures, and he leverages his extensive knowledge in these areas to obtain the best possible outcomes for the firm’s clients.
Trey Rothell earned his law degree from the Florida State University College of Law, where he was awarded the highest grade in three of his courses. Before attending law school, he earned dual degrees from the Florida State University in business management and political science. A native of Orlando, Florida, Trey now resides in Las Vegas, Nevada, with his husband and two rambunctious goldendoodles.
- Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
- B.A. – Major: Business Management, Political Science
- Defamation 50%
- Intellectual Property 20%
- Civil Rights 15%
- General Civil Litigation 15%
- Nevada, 2021
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada, 2021
- National LGBTQ+ Bar Association, Member, 2021 to Present
- Clark County Bar Association, Member, 2022 to Present